CultureCast is a fully responsive, standalone web application that allows you to easily gate and sell access to your video and streaming content.
- Integrate with your Tessitura ticketing system to authenticate users, who can use the same login details as your ticket purchase path.
- Sell video access via ticket purchases in Tessitura.
- Control the look and feel of the application to match your brand.
- Mask the URL with your subdomain (e.g., ondemand.yourvenue.org).
- Control access to videos via constituency codes in Tessitura.
- Embed video content from any online video provider (Vimeo and Brightcove supported out of the box).
- Include your Google Tag Manager container for analytics, retargeting and tracking support.
- Process in-app payments via Stripe (with support for ApplePay and other mobile payment methods).
There are no set up costs for CultureCast.
You simply pay a service fee, set as a percentage of the revenue taken through the app. You are also responsible for paying Stripe payment processing fees, and for the cost of your video hosting platform.
Minimum charges apply when you reach over 1,000 video views per month via CultureCast. One-off setup costs apply for custom domain support.
Frequently asked questions:
How do I get set up with CultureCast?
Complete this form. We’ll send you Tessitura configuration information, a short agreement to sign, and a form to set up a Stripe account to take payment. Once the paperwork is complete, you should be up-and-running in a matter of hours.
I don’t use Tessitura, can I use CultureCast?
Not yet, but we’re working on other ticketing platform support, and potential standalone configurations.
Can I use my existing payment provider, rather than Stripe?
Right now, CultureCast only supports Stripe for payment processing. This is so that we can quickly and easily support as many clients as possible, and support mobile payments such as ApplePay. We are looking into alternative options for this, including support for clients’ existing payment processors.
How do I get help?
CultureCast clients can get support via the Made Media support desk here.
I have a feature request, can I tell you about it?
We’d love to hear your feedback. Please complete this form to send it through to us.
I have more complicated video streaming requirements, can you help?
Yes! Get in touch and let us know what you’re looking to do. We’ve worked on a number of Tessitura <-> video streaming integration, most recently for the Detroit Symphony Orchestra.
Who are you?
CultureCast has been lovingly created by Made Media. We’re a digital agency working with arts and cultural institutions around the world to improve their customer experience and do better digital business. We’re a Tessitura Network ecosystem partner, and have a long track record of successful Tessitura integration projects.